Biome Flags, also known as Biome Enchantments, were introduced within the Evenstar update.
In the Nova update, 1% of all standard biomes were assigned one flag chosen at random.
The flags include but are not limited to:
- Protected -- Blocks cannot be mined or placed.
- Timewarp -- Time moves faster or slower.
- Magnetic -- Metal items are heavier.
- Spell Void -- Magic-type abilities are much harder to use.
- Umbral -- All sources of light are dampened.
- Healing -- All living creatures within the biome heal much faster.
- Brilliance -- All sources of light are increased; most undead are harmed.
- Rust Field -- All metal items continually lose durability while in the biome.
- Gravity Well -- Gravity is increased; negative values are possible, increasing jump height.
- Blight -- All living entities have a small chance of being afflicted with a debuff in any given second.
- ??? -- Unexplained phenomena occurs within the biome; this flag was thought to be a glitch.[Citation Needed]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.